A Humanistic Approach to Helping Employees Get Control of Their Family Finances
Through innovation we help employees pursue an above average financial future. People are more than numbers. They are friends, family, neighbors and co-workers. We recognize the stress and anxiety that comes with financial challenges and we strive to fill every employee encounter with warmth and empathy.
Changing financial behavior challenges us to understand who we are and what makes us tick. Success comes one step at a time, using what motivates us, facing what keeps us up at night and sharing our achievements.
It’s no secret that U.S. employees could benefit from financial wellness:
- 66% of employers agree that employees are less productive at work when worried about personal finance problems.
- 60% of employees worry about money
- 59% of employees agree that health and holistic benefits increase loyalty
- 46% consider finances their main source of stress.
- 48% of those with financial stress are distracted at work.
- 30% say financial stress keeps them awake at night.
Improve profitability and enhance participant outcomes for as little as $1 per month per employee.
CLICK HERE to learn more.